Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama Jo Raye/Jo Mama

Word to my mother:
Today is the day we celebrate the birth of my sweet mom. Jo Raye Hand Jenkins. She is a woman of virtue, many talents, great beauty and goodness.
Perhaps you've heard the saying: "straight as an arrow, but not a square"...that's my mom! When you're with her there is always an adventure to be had. (See our Christmas 2006 post for an example.) Lucky me that she and my dad are flying to K.C. for Thanksgiving! Hooray!

We love you Mama Jo Raye/Jo Mama. We're so thankful to have you in our lives.


Cedar Creek/Green Horn Mountains California with Jay, Asher & Lily


Seth's mission farewell July 2008



Me & my Mama Jo Raye driving to Roswell, a.k.a Area 51

4 comments:

Sariahfied said...

I love your word to my mother post! It made me laugh and cry at the same time! Great pictures! P.S. my word verification on this coment is pampa- maybee this could be a new word for ya! Boyfriend pampas me does matty boy pampa you?

Meredith said...

Your mom is so pretty. And I love the "Jo Mama"...cracks me up!

Brenna said...

You and Sari are making me look bad! All I did was send her the almond extract she has been wanting.
That was a super sweet ode to mom...suck up!

PS I am still working on getting my man to Pampa me!
PPS I got your contibution today, thanks.

amberd. said...

Jo Mamma looks like a bad ax rappa in those glasses! You guys are hilarious....did you have to go to Roswell to find a Target? Since C-bad is so out dated they still don't have one! hahaha. I would shrivel up and DIE without my Target.

Happy Bday Jo Momma. Go Pampa yo self!