Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Jeppson a.k.a. Mom & Dad

Proof that my sweet in-laws are not imaginary friends...

Dad Jeppson reading to Asher


Everyone was snuggling together so Matt hurried and took this picture. You can see where Matt gets his good looks from, his parents are both so attractive. Hubba, hubba!

They also brought a project for the boys to do while Ridge-man was sleeping. The boys both loved making their own Indian necklaces & bracelets.

The finished products.
Ash was done very quickly.

Jay took his time and even started over so he could get it to look "just right." I'd say that is pretty indicative of their personalities.

Thanks for the great visit. We love you both!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

How fun! That's awesome that you get to see your in-laws so much. I wish I got to see mine more often. And your entire family is a good lookin' one!!!

amberd. said...

Hey! Lovin the chairs in the background....I have the SAME ones! lol!

The kids are cute...and yes..."hubba bubba" on the in-laws! lol!

Brenna said...

Sam and Wendy you've got my vote for cutest couple!

Great idea with the beads! It takes up a lot of time and concentration. I even take some to church sometimes for Lily to thread. It keeps her quiet for a while. Just don't spill them!

Terra said...

Very cool necklaces! What a great idea. And your house looks adorable. Thanks for the invite! Glad to be back "in touch".

amberd. said...

haha. I just noticed you had "seriously so blessed" on your links. I love that blog. I've been meaning to throw her link up on my blog for forever. I'm so lazy sometimes.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Those are some rockin' necklaces. I love how Dad has become the official book-reader.
And hurray for Matt getting so old! What a cute brother I have.