Thursday, November 20, 2008

Paradise Park

When Mama/Grandma Wendy was here she took the boys to Paradise Park, a local place with lots of fun things to do with the kiddos. The Edutainment center is one of our favorites. There is water play, an art center, a bank, grocery store, pretend pizza restaurant, face painting, cooking, a ball pit, slides...WHEW the list goes on. The kids had a great time!


While Ash was painting his face he declared "No wun is going to wecognize me!" Too bad I didn't get an after shot, it was very camoflauge-esque. Can you tell I like to make up my own words?


Ridge making his very own cookie. He loved all the low to the ground sinks & stools.


Ash-man in action

This picture just reminded me, that Jay had woken up crying, & saying his ear hurt.
He & I jumped in the car (thanks to Wendy who stayed with the other two) and rushed to the Urgent Care Clinic (which just means you don't have an appointment and the regular office isn't open yet) and were told he had an ear infection. He & I then stopped and got hot chocolate at Quik Trip on the way home. (An effort on my part to baby him a little bit.)
No Kindergarten that day but hey, let's go to Paradise Park! :) A little Ibuprofen and a pirate sticker also helped make it a great day.

12 comments:

Sariahfied said...

Oh, i love this place!! Remember when we went when Chloe and Jay were little? That was so fun!

Norris Fam said...

A little hot cocoa always make me feel better too (oh, and the ibuprofen helps a little :).

Williamson's said...

Man I need some hot cocoa and tylenol. Maybe I'll convince the hubby to get me some on his way home. That place looks awesome! Wish we had something even a little close to that here. Oh the joys of living in a small town.

Meredith said...

I love that place (except when I lose my children)!

Brenna said...

We too have been able to experience Paradise while in KC! It is truly an amazing, stimulating experience for the kiddos.
Sorry Jay got an ear ache. It was nice it happened with Wendy there to help. HOpe you are doing better buddy!

amberd. said...

That place looks awesome! My kids would love that craft/art center. Have you ever taken your kids to city musuem here in St. Louis? That is a MUST do! It's also very fun to go with out kids. Cdahle takes me there on dates at least once a year. We have a blast!

Stefanie Stephenson said...

:( How is Jay doing now? I'm jealous that I didn't get to play with all of you... it sounds like my kind of place.
Have a Happy and fun Thanksgiving with your parents.
Love you all!

Terra said...

How fun! I'd take Paradise Park over school any day!

Williamson's said...

I wish you could have seen Ryan in that show!! I was completely shocked and could not stop laughing when he came out on stage. I'm actually feeling great, just a bit tired but thats to be expected. We're hoping that means its a girl! We still have our fingers crossed.

April said...

Your boys are so cute! Hey, do you remember Brian Madsen from our old ward?! He married my friend's sister and so I see him off and on. It was just funny to me! He didn't remember me (I figured because I was with Chad all the time!) but he remembered you and Tiffany and Kristin. Funny!

Michelle said...

We would LOVE to see you guys when you get here! Do you know how long you will be here for? Let's plan something!!! See you soon!

Team Clark said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What a great place.
And by the way - Henry's hands slowly lost the red. It just took maybe 3 or 4 days... :)