Sunday, May 2, 2010

Still living our happily ever after 12 years later!


Matt & I celebrated our 12th year together with shopping (for me) and dinner on the plaza. We went to our usual spot for special occasions "McCormick & Schmick's". I am hooked on their king crab legs and chocolate bag dessert. It was so fun to get away together for a few hours, walk around holding hands & tell eachother a bunch of mushy stuff. Our great babysitter Austin took this picture before we left. It reminds me I want to paint our kitchen a different color and lose 5 pounds before Seth's homecoming.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary, anniversary buddy! I'm pretty surprised we didn't run into each other down there on the plaza! :)

And you so do not need to lose 5 pounds! You look amazing and smokin' hot! :)

heidi said...

you look so hot. like a blonde minnie mouse, who has neither big ears nor is a rodent.

MissRochelle said...

Losing 5 lbs should be the last thing on your worry list! You look amazing!!!!!!

Matt and your boys with all those snakes on the other hand... maybe something to worry about!? :)

Happy Anniversary!

Norris Fam said...

Ha...I just thought 'oh look at their cute dining room'. I think the paint looks great (and you do too!). Happy Anniversary!!!

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary!