Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter pics

Here are some pictures from Easter/General Conference weekend in no particular order b/c I'm blogger challenged today. Here are the boys going through their baskets on Saturday.

Ridge showing his chocolate chicken which he promptly gobbled up.

Asher finding his bucket/basket.









Coloring eggs, I thought the boys looked really cute in my aprons.





Kites, umbrellas, See's candy, bath paints, flip flops, a book for Ridge and Alvin & the Chipmunks (1 & 2) dvds for the older boys.






More egg dying pictures:




























On Sunday we enjoyed beautiful weather, more general conference (thus no Easter outfits) dinner with friends & a nature walk.
What wonderful weekend to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior!










3 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks like a laid back Easter, kind of like the one we had! :)

And you're right, the boys DO look cute in your aprons!

Norris Fam said...

I love the one with egg dye spilled all over the table...thank goodness for those aprons!

Brenna said...

Jam,I am just catching up with all of your updates. I can't believe how much Asher looks like Matt in some of those pics.

I love your Easter arrangement with the peeps in the vase, what a cute idea! And also the warmy story. So funny!