Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Enchantress turns 32

For my birthday this year my mother sent a box filled with all the doo-dads needed to create a hoppin' partay. Party horns, poppers, banners, cake mixes, candles & a light up tiara to name a few. (Carrie N. do you recognize that b. day sign from U. of I. days?)

The boys loved it and really got into it. Check out Asher holding up the balloon he blew up all by himself & Jay with the face paint from a school field trip.
Matt & the boys outdid themselves & cleaned, baked and created a very fun day for me. Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory & lunch the next day with friends at The Tea Room. All in all the perfect weekend.
Muchas gracias to all my family & friends for your packages, cards & calls. I feel so loved!


My mom outdid her creative self and made me this. Note the orange/peachy Land of Enchantment sunset color motif.


And this
And this one although I "helped" make itwhen I was back home for Seth's mission farewell. The fabric on this one was given to my mother by my grandmother Meme when I was a baby. So I'm calling it vintage, since it's 32 years old now. I love them all!

What every Enchantress needs, a cute apron, some cash & a tiara.

17 comments:

Heather said...

glad to hear you had a great birthday and the aprons rock... I use my old starbucks apron, when cooking and cleaning.

Norris Fam said...

Dang...I left my comment a little too early! So Happy Birthday again :)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a good day.

Jeppson Clan said...

No Carrie,
You were right, my birthday is the 10th.

Carie said...

I LOVE the aprons . . . especially the one embroidered Enchantress. It is so Jamey!

Becca said...

Happy birthday! I love the "vintage" fabric!

Stefanie Stephenson said...

I can't believe how OLD you are!! :) Just kidding, you know I love you! You are just a regular Martha Stewert these days aren't you! Especially now that you have an apron to match every outfit you own!

amberd. said...

Man! Those aprons are adorably cute! I want one!!

Hey...happy birthday dawg! I'm glad you had a rockin awesome bday party. Every enchanting enchantress needs a few of those in life!

Tera said...

Happy Birthday three days late. I love the aprons and all the halloween decor. It looks like you have had a fun month.

Sariahfied said...

You are lookin good woman!!! I hope mom made one of those aprons for me:( I miss you and wish we could be together to get our craft on!

heidi said...

i expect to see you wearing these aprongs out in public. it is only right!

Brenna said...

Ya, were is MY apron? Mom is going to hear about this. Those are SO fun and you my dear sista look beyond enchanting!

Steph said...

Happy belated brithday - and LOVE the aprons! =)

Williamson's said...

Happy late birthday!! I love the aprons, man I'm going to tell your mom to make me an apron instead of getting a present to the baby!!!

Holly Ogden said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! I love those aprons and the tiara is perfect!

flem-fam said...

Those aprons are about the cutest I have ever seen! I hope your birthday was great - it sounds like it was! I'm going to enjoy that you're a year older than me for the next 3 months!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday cuz! You look great! I am so into aprons right now and those are AWESOME! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Love ya!