Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Matt & I are blessed to have wonderful fathers in our lives. We love our dads!

My darling dad- Nick and mom Jo Raye,
a.k.a. Muffin & Punkin with my nieces Emmy & Chloe.

I can't wait to fly home next month for Seth's farewell. Dad will need to bust out "Tomas" pronounced Toe-mahs--the scooter to take the kids for a ride. Dad also taught me how to drive Tomas a couple of years ago. I think I screamed (in a having fun way) most of the time, til I got the hang of it. Now as with all things of speed, I am addicted and just scream on the inside.


Dad-cutie pie (Sam) Jeppson loves to read to the grandkids, & to have the family all together on fun family vacations. We had a wonderful time with him and Mom Jeppson in San Diego. No we don't really call him cutie pie, but with all the food nicknames I thought it would go well. See you guys (cutie pie) next month at the Jeppson Clan reunion. 10 whole days together. You KNOW you are counting down the hours til all the together-ness!


Our Kansas City Father's Day consisted of me trying to let Matt sleep in before he had to head off to Bishopric meetings. A cooked breakfast instead of cereal. Linner (Lunch/Dinner) of ribs, mashed potatoes, creamed peas and lemon squares-- all by request.
Many cards and a couple of gifts. Quick nap/quiet time on the couch, & hugs and kisses. Notice how most of the celebration is centered on food.
We love our dad and of course think he is the BEST! Love you!



Matt calls this last picture: Hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

What a great father's day!

Carie said...

You did get born into and marry into families with great fathers. And of course Matt is a great dad too. (nice to see pics of Matt with a smile - he is always frowning in my pics?)

Terra said...

Happy Father's Day! Just checking in on the jeppsen fam! Your family is adorable.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Oh Matt and his creamed peas. He never changes. These are some adorable pictures!! It just still looks so funny to see Matt with all of these blondies! How weak is the Jeppson gene??