Sunday, May 18, 2008

How to kill a fly

A few disclaimers,
1. The boys are in our unfinished bathroom. It's one of those things I kind of started on when we bought the house and then was too tired from painting/stripping wallpaper in the rest of the house to finish it. Thus the ripped off wallpaper border.

2. The stubbornness demonstrated by my children. I honestly don't know WHERE they get it from. It couldn't be from me or Matt... must be one of those recessive gene things.

3. The clip is 3 1/2 minutes. To us adoring parents it doesn't seem that long. We think our cute kids are hilarious. The adventures they come up with on their own is pretty amazing.

4 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Poor, poor little fly! That was hilarious and I LOVED all 3 mins and 20 seconds of it!

Holly Ogden said...

Such a boy moment! And nice parenting skills demonstrated by Matt. Loved it!

Tera said...

I was laughing out loud. "I did it!" So cute!

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Oh this makes me so excited for you guys to come to Hawaii :)

This same scene went down at our house with a man eating cockroach but dad wasn't around to film it. (and that should make you excited to come to hawaii)