Monday, May 19, 2008

Can you say sugar rush?

I came downstairs this morning to find this crime scene shaking down.



What are they eating you ask?
Asher dumped a bag of SUGAR on Ridge's high chair tray. They were both eating it as fast as they could. It was such a sticky mess!
I took a deep breath, and thought "take pictures first, then get mad." It could have been a lot worse so I didn't end up getting too mad, probably b/c most of the sugar was on the tray.








Partners in crime


Pure "refined" happiness!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my! How hilariously cute and SWEET! Love the picture with the bag on the floor in the foreground!

Isn't it crazy how therapeutic taking pictures is!?

Carie said...

Okay, but could you ever really be mad at Asher? he is such a sweet boy!

I love Ridge's happy face.

Sariahfied said...

This is so funny! I cant wait to hug my nephews, they are absolutely adorible!

Norris Fam said...

Boys after my own heart! I confess...I'm addicted to sugar (always have been)!

Brenna said...

I agree with the previous comment. Hi, my name is Brenna and I am a sugar addict.
I don't understand what the big deal is. Don't you remember eating powdered sugar out of the bag with a spoon? Oh, wait that was me. Way to go boys, Aunt Brenna has taught you well...just don't teach my daughters that trick. :)

Terra said...

Love that post! I admit, too, that I am a sugar addict. Way to go on getting the pictures before getting mad! Such cute kids.