Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home Again

We had a FANTASTIC time in San Diego!
We got to visit Sea World, the Zoo, go to a Padres game, the beach, Wild Animal Park & ate tons of yummy food. (Especially The Fish Market & Claim Jumper.)

My cute in-laws spoiled us rotten as usual. Thanks so much Dad & Mom Jeppson!
Matt & Jay are actually still there partying WITH the cameras so I'll post pictures at another time. While in S.D. Ridge started taking a few steps here and there. Since arriving home he has taken to walking a
little bit more solidly. I say a little bit, but it's enough that I'm cringing at not having my video camera to capture the moments...argh. As a matter of fact he just toddled across the room to Asher! What happened to my baby? I can't believe he's turning 1 year tomorrow!





4 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Glad you're back, whether you are or not that's another question!

Can't wait for walking videos...

Whitneys said...

Happy Birthday to Ridge! They really don't come any cuter. I love that little guy. We're sure glad that you're home.

Michelle said...

Sounds like it was so much fun! I can't believe that Ridge is already turning 1! That went by so fast!

Meredith said...

Glad you had a good time!

And Happy Birthday to Ridge! I can't believe it's already been a year!!!