Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bloglines

I wanted to share a fun site I use for blogging & keeping track of the blogs I read. It's called Bloglines.
I subscribe to many blogs that I don't ever have to go check individually; bloglines tells me when someone updates their blog. I love it. You just sign up (free) & add the blogs you want to follow. When someone updates their blog it shows on your bloglines as unread. It doesn't notify you, you just check bloglines site. This doesn't work for private blogs.

I find it much easier to use then GoogleReader b/c it installs a button at the top of your screen you push to add the blog page you are reading to your list. No typing in addresses or looking for the right address b/c it's all there in one place. Click
here to sign up or check it out.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I like Bloglines, too. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't get the private blogs. :(