Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter and Yoda

This is to explain why I posted the picture below of Asher's finger in Ridge's mouth.
For anyone who hasn't seen the Youtube of "Charlie bit me again" here it is:



My kids think it's hilarious and now Asher has taken to putting his finger in Ridge's mouth any chance he gets saying "Ridge bit me." In an english accent no less!
These are some Easter shots of the boys. In our family the Easter bunny comes on Saturday so that on Sunday we can focus on the true meaning of Easter.






Jay's 5th birthday. Matt stayed up late working on the request of a Yoda cake. Asher got his fingers in the frosting before we got a picture but I think it adds to the effect. We love our three boys!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Your boys are so handsome!

And I'm so glad you've jumped on the blog bandwagon! Yay!!!

Suzi said...

WOW! cute,cute,cute,cute,cute I'm so excited you have a blog now! Who knew Matt was such a cake decorator? You'd better be careful with that kind of advertising. He may just get all kinds of business. Fun Posts!!!!

Steph said...

Cute Easter pics!

I also love the Easter Bunny on Saturday thing, it has always bothered me doing that on Easter morning. I'll have to remember that for next year!

The cakes are awesome! Way to go Matt!

And I'm guessing your kids are as Star Wars obsessed as mine... So funny! We might have to have a lightsaber battle sometime...

Norris Fam said...

Yay! I found your secret blog, I'm sooooo excited!

Holly has a blog too, have you seen it?

Will Matt make my birthday cake for me? :)

Michelle said...

Wow! I didn't know you had a blog until you posted a comment on my blog! How exciting! I am SO glad that you started one! It will be so fun to keep tabs on you guys!!! YEA!

Melinda said...

I love the Easter pictures! Your boys are probably the cutest boys EVER! Thanks for sharing!!

Jeppson Clan said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Tera said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I love the pictures.