Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Posting pictures is a pain

Ok, so I decided it was time to try again with my posting. Then I realized I had 4 kind comments! How fun is that and also slightly horrifying that you all know about my secret stash! :)
When I started this post I accidentally posted the same picture 3 times before getting the one I wanted WITH Asher in the shot...but, Matt came to my rescue and deleted them for me. Sheesh.

May I draw your attention to the R2D2 cake? Matt is secretly a very talented artist, which of course makes sense since he has a love of fly fishing and ties his own flies, what's NOT artistic about that?!
Anyhow Ash really wanted an R2D2 cake for his birthday and so Matt fulfilled that wish.
Next I will attempt to post pictures of Easter and Jay's Yoda cake. Who knows what might get posted on accident especially since I can't seem to delete anything.






1 comment:

Meredith said...

Way cute! Matt is so talented!!!