Saturday, January 22, 2011

News

Good news:
We got new garage doors! We love them but have to wait til it's warm enough to paint them a greyish color to match the house.
Bad news: I've been in a bit of a blogging rut. (shocking) The boys went back to school on January 4th, but have since only been IN school for 6 days. They went to school 2 days this week & 1 day last week. I can't remember past that. My brain is dead. Lots of snow days going on here, with more to come. :)
Good news:
Happily we are all healthy, cozy & warm having homemade cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate.


Bonus good news: Jay LOVES playing basketball & we love watching him play.

Sad news: We wish our grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles could be here to go with us!

The new doors. Imagine them a similar color of the house but still the white trim.

2 comments:

Williamson's said...

Exiting!! Love the doors, I can see it in my mind! They are going to look great.

Kali said...

THe doors looked great!! I totally noticed when we drove up. And I am STILL thinking about how good that turkey was!