Thursday, June 25, 2009

Creature outings with daddy

I haven't posted in awhile. We're all doing well, healing up pretty good from our car accident. I am flying to Salt Lake City tomorrow for a quick weekend get-a-way (childless) for my cousin Guin's wedding. I'm really excited to see a lot of my family from my mother's (Hand) side. Matt and the boys are going camping while I'm gone. I think we will all have a good time!

Here are some great shots of what the boys have been up to lately. Matt included... I'd say our summer vacation is off to a good start.

Frog catchin'


Fly fishing


Snake hunting with friends, love how Ridge is peering over Matt's shoulder.


Catching tadpoles



And snakes (this one really creeps me out)

Turtles







7 comments:

Tera said...

Car accident!? Why have I not heard about that? Are you okay?

The pictures are adorable (except the snakes).

I also love the story about Ridge and the ear-lodged pellet. It was sooo funny.

The best part about it was that the same day I read about it, my new neighbor shared a similar experience about her son. She tried the Q-tip trick too. She also tried using the vacuum hose to no avail. Funny boys.

Carie said...

It is so fun to catalog all the herping finds on your blog. What great memories for your family. Have fun in SLC!

Meredith said...

What manly things for your boys to be doing!

Norris Fam said...

Hmmmm...pretty sure we don't have ANY of those in Vegas (except a snake here and there of course).

Looks like those little boys couldn't be happier. I wonder what it would be like if you had 3 girls instead???

Brenna said...

So fun! There are some great shots in there!!! The boys smiles couldn't be bigger. Lily and I would have loved to find those critters with you guys...not Sean so much, you know how he LOVES the indoors.

Team Clark said...

Oh wow - Henry would have LOVED to have been with your boys that day. He would have been in heaven!
And your boys are seriously SO handsome! I bet you never get tired of looking at them! :)

Holly Ogden said...

I am so glad Asher got a turtle!