Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meet the "Hot Mamas"


This is the Rec. League Volleyball team I was invited to join via Rochelle. I am in no way, shape, or form a volleyball jock-ette. That said, it has been such a fun experience! We have won one game but no matches. One time we played a match in 30 minutes, instead of the designated 45 minutes. Yes we are THAT good.


Here is a picture Matt took, of the time we were winning.


Here we are discussing strategy, I'm pretty sure it was something like "try and hit the ball over the net."
Even though we won't win any tournaments, we're having a great time.

9 comments:

Williamson's said...

How fun!! Hey even if you are not a volley ball jock-ette at least you looked cute playing.

amberd. said...

Hahaha! Love it! You look hot in your volleyball gear yo!

Oh...and my blog is back open for business.

Oh...and I totally love you.

Oh...and I can't wait to come see you next month or something to that effect.

Oh...and I should go read your other posts that I have been missing.

Oh...and you should know that I was deathly ill these past few days. I felt like a cancer patient dying a slow death. Be glad I'm alive because you probably would have really missed me if I were dead....I'm just sayin.

-A.

Carie said...

Who is the girl with the big head trying to block you from the camera? Man, I'd drop her like a sack of potatoes.

Our team rocks!

MissRochelle said...

I love it. Perfect.

Norris Fam said...

Love the strategy...just think, one day your team can play at the Huntsman Senior games and I'll take your picture. :)

Meredith said...

You are awesome! I need to check you guys out!

heidi said...

hurray for us! why do i look like i just rolled out of bed? i think we need to blow that picture up to poster size!!!

Brenna said...

You are doing *giggle* what? *giggle, giggle* Oh, Jamey I am so proud of you! Dig, set, spike!

Megan said...

(I love what Carrie said. So funny!) I love your attitude! I don't think I'd play volleyball. I never did play sports much.....

You guys look so cute and like you are having a ball. Glad you got to see the Ogden's! Fun, Fun! Sorry you got sick! Not fun.