Friday, September 12, 2008

Sick & Allergic

The changing of seasons while wonderful, is a sore spot where allergies are concerned. Matt & I both suffer the adult onset kind and the Show-Me state of Missouri has a lot to offer in that area. We are basically miserable. We thought the boys were starting to get them too, but they have recently developed fevers, in reverse birth order.

Here, is poor Ridge who just collapsed down on the kitchen floor with his soft blankie & a random hand towel. The kid carries around dish towels and shirts too. Anything soft that fits into the neck area.

Asher found a toad & a fever.

Jay made it through the school week and had picture day today. Upon arriving home he too had a fever. Good thing we all have the weekend to get our health back together.

I just love this one with the toad on the head.

I think Ash looks a little jealous of Jay. We are working on sharing & taking turns with him. He does love the animals.

7 comments:

Tera said...

So sad! It seems like sickness always hits our family this time of year. I hope your boys get better quick. Asher's expression is classic. I can't help but smile.

MissRochelle said...

Jamey, I give you the pass on Sunday if your family is sick. Your welcome.

Carie said...

I hope you guys get healthy soon. We've missed you at the gym!

Norris Fam said...

Sometimes it's nice to have a nice calm, laying around the house day! I wish I lived next door so I could bring you soup & bread...

Sariahfied said...

Bless their little hearts! There is nothing worse then when the kiddos are sick. Give them a hug and kiss from their favorite aunt:)

Suzi said...

So sorry you've been sick, but I can't help but laugh my bootang off at little A!! That rocks the house....you can totally see him shooting darts at J out of his eyeballs!!

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Sariah, that was nice of you to tell Jamey to give the kids a hug and a kiss from me! :) I'm sad they're sick, but that shot of Asher looking at Jay is priceless. It reminds me of a famous "...by Mike" comment:)