Sunday, August 24, 2008

Matt in Walla Walla WA

When Matt has to go out of town for work, he always finds something to fill up his spare time. He says it's so his time away from us goes by faster. (We are truly that fantastic.) Although if we lived closer to fly fishing streams, I'm sure he'd come up with another reason to go fishing any spare moment he had.

These are both self portraits. Lovin' the headlamp in the first one, for his night fishing.


In this one you can see part of the backpack he propped the camera on. I wish I had a picture or video of him staging this one.

5 comments:

Carie said...

I'd much prefer pictures of fish rather than snakes. ick.

Meredith said...

I agree with Carie.

So do you guys eat what he catches?

Holly Ogden said...

Oh Man. Aaron so wants to be with Matt out fly fishing. And yes, we do need to get together! I can't believe we have been so close for 2 years and still have not seen each other. Where does the time go?

Whitneys said...

I for one like the snake pictures. The fish are boring. Austin loves the fish and snakes both. Matt is basically his idol!!

flem-fam said...

These pictures make me laugh. Whenever I think of Matt fishing, I think of him fishing the Provo river while we went skiing at Sundance in the dead of winter and then picking us up afterwards! Crazy man...