Friday, July 18, 2008

Jeppson Aloha

I'm taking a break from my N.M. posts due to lack of space on my computer. It's not letting me save any pictures which is frustrating because I want to get them loaded before I have MORE fun pictures to add. I think we just need to buy some more space for our computer.

For all my avid blog readers, (Sari, Brenna & Carie) I won't be posting for awhile.
We're escaping to Maui paradise! Sigh, I know I have a charmed life. :)
Since our last trip in 2006, we've added 2 more Jeppson grand babies and a hubby (Rob) for Stef.
Good times are coming for sure! It will be fun to have the whole Jeppson Clan together. We've all been counting down the days...

Can't wait to spend some time with these girls...

We'll probably take more pictures in this exact spot.

I might "accidentally" miss my flight home!
Miss you all.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

lucky duck! Have a great time! Take tons of pictures!

Norris Fam said...

Totally jealous...come back tan!

Anonymous said...

wow! I am sooo jealous!! that is such a neat trip, beautiful picture.

Sariahfied said...

I love the picture of the Jeppson girls! SO pretty! Would look even better with this tall blond girl I know! Have tons of fun! Will miss seeing you in the KC!

Carie said...

Have the most best and wonderful time. I will miss you!!!

Suzi said...

WOW!! You've been busy...hope you have ANOTHER exciting trip.

flem-fam said...

Boooo Hawaii!!! Why don't you come to DC for your next trip? It may not be tropical, but it's hot and humid and I'll gladly fill up the baby pool in the backyard and put on a grass skirt for you!

Michelle said...

So jealous!!! Have so much fun!!! Let us know if you stop by Utah on your way back!