Saturday, May 10, 2008

Preschool Field Trip

Backing up to life before our Copperhead adventure...
Jay had his last Preschool field trip April 21st to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.
(This was where we were when Matt was out trying to get himself taken to the Emergency Room.)
I took all the boys. We toured the farm as well as an old school house, fed baby goats, had a picnic lunch and watched a snake trying to eat a frog. Next week is Jay's Preschool graduation. I can't believe our miracle baby will be going to kindergarten in the fall! As my uncle Vance always told me while I was growing up, "THESE are the good ol' days." How right he is.


Jay in the middle with friends Bella & Cole



What can I say about Asher? The kid just makes me laugh!










3 comments:

Whitneys said...

Love the pictures. It was a really fun day! I still feel bad for that poor little frog though. Asher cracks me up too!

Meredith said...

LOVE that place! We'll have to go together sometime! :)

Sariahfied said...

Wish we could have gone with you, chloe loves that place, its so cool and FREE!(thats what im talkin bout!)Sorry im kinda out of it just got home from an awesome stake dance, and its late!