Friday, April 4, 2008

What's on your ipod?

It probably seems like I post a lot. I don't think this will be the norm. Matt is up in Michigan steel head fishing for several days. So I've been keeping busy trying to figure out the world of blogging. I admit it's been pretty fun. Tonight I figured out how to post a youtube video to my blog. Google is so great. Also special thanks to Mindy M. for helping me out in the template category. I couldn't have done it without you!

Recently, I was talking with my friend Carie at the gym and we were saying that people would probably laugh at the eclectic collection of songs on our ipods. Here are a couple of songs that I can't get out of my head. I'd love to hear some of your favorites! Hint Comment, Hint

Ozone - Dragostea Din Tei (aka Numa, numa) I had to change the video to a different one b/c the "embedding was disabled" so I found this one. Can you say cool dance moves? I love the pumping heart move and of course their little Romanian jig. Although this one is not as fun as the airplane one, it still keeps me going on the elliptical machine!



Matt Costa- Mr. Pitiful

6 comments:

Sariahfied said...

Where on earth did you hear that romainian song for the first time? I love it!! makes me want to play suprise song!

Meredith said...

Amongst pretty normal stuff like Dave Matthews and Billboard hits of the 90s, I've got New Kids on the Block, Spice Girls, and Aqua (they sing "Barbie Girl") and I love it ALL! :)

I don't have anything especially weird...sorry!

Suzi said...

OOOOHHHHHH....you've tapped into my passion! Ya'll are gonna get sick of my novelish, melodramatic comments (but I can't help it with this one, yet again). OK, here's my humble list of ipod "classics": 1. Stevie Wonder (signed, sealed, delivered I'm yours) 2. Bee Gees (stayin' alive) 3. Earth, Wind & Fire (dancing in september) 4. Haddaway (what is love) 5. Van Halen (jump) 6. Rick Astley (together 4ever) 7. Journey (don't stop believing) 8. O'Jays (love train) 9. Level 42 (something about you) 10. Mr. Mister (broken wings) 11. Lionel Richie (destiny) 12. Lisa Stansfield (all around the world)....and I'll stop there as not to completely irritate!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamey, I think your blog is awesome! You have the cutest kids. Thats cool you can put youtube on your blog you need to let me know how. My ipod(mp3 player)has anywhere from Elvis to Celine to Carrie underwood and I know don't judge but some ozzy osborne and poison. Crazy huh? I like all music.

s said...

I prefer the Spice Girls! Wannabe. OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Love your blog Jamey. Your boys are beautiful!

Carie said...

I have finally downloaded the "i heart" cd to my ipod. I will be enjoying "Mrs. Darcy" and "Girl from Ipanema" and "All I want is You" at the gym tomorrow!