Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

If we knew you 10 years ago you would have gotten a cool "floral" and green announcement that looked like this minus the bad scan job:



If you were with us on this glorious day you will remember that I was throwing up (nerves?) hated my hair, (muchas, muchas gracias to Sariah y Brenna for fixing that code red situation) and was super late getting to the temple.
As I was flipping through our album I realized we don't have any close up pictures from the temple of what we looked like. Just imagine us both skinnier and with younger faces. We both love this picture because of the tulips.



The rest of our day was fantastic, minus me once again getting sick on our midnight flight to Florida/Sanabel Island. (nerves again?)
We can't believe how fast the time has flown by!

*Trivia* What did Jamey say to Matt after he proposed besides "probably...eventually..."

Answer: "Can you please take me home, I think I'm going to be sick."

Common theme: Me getting sick. That's one of the reasons I knew he was & still is "the one!"

7 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture too! So, is Matt gone on your 10th anniversary? If so, I hope he's planning on making that up to you when he gets back...

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture!

And holy cow! I told Eric "yeah...eventually..." after he proposed! CRAZY! We share anniversaries and how we answered! hilarious!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 10 years. Well then again I cant believe it will be 8 years for us this year, and 4 kids! Hope you have a great day! :)

Norris Fam said...

Ok, I got married 12 year ago (2 years before you) and my pictures look about 10 years LESS cool than yours. You look BEAUTIFUL! What was up with Dan and I???

Suzi said...

YOU SEXY THANG! You totally look like a princess! I LOVE your dress (and Matt is pretty, too). Happy 10th!

Carie said...

You are adorable/gorgeous and Matt is . . . lucky to have you!

At least you have a picture of you at the temple. It was raining the day we got married, so we have a picture of Mark and I in front of the temple with an umbrella but you can't really tell it's the temple because no one wanted to venture out into the rain for a picture.

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that 10 years have gone by so fast! It's fun to remember all of those funny things about it! Cute picture!