Thursday, December 16, 2010

Matt turns 35!

Matt's birthday was on a Sunday this year. We celebrated on Saturday by doing some shopping and going to lunch at McKormick & Schmicks. On Sunday we went to church and had a nice lunch at home with apple crisp for the requested birthday dessert.

Here's a fun picture of my boys with Sam & Wendy. I love how Asher is buried in Dad's armpit.

Picture to show that I was there too.

Happy Birthday Hon! I sure love you and am thankful for the wonderful husband, & father you are!
P.S. Dad Jeppson is quite talented in many areas, one of them being floral arranging. He fixed one of my nice tropicals that had split down the middle. I forgot to get an after shot but it looks even better than the original. Thanks Dad!




1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

Sunday birthdays are kinda stinky, but I'm sure having company made Matt's b-day just perfect! My girls were looking at your blog with me and it made me sad that neither one of them could remember you guys :( We need to have a reunion!

(Also- you look so beautiful in all of these pictures. I need you to come give me a make-over and take me shopping.)