Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's GO time.

My 1/2 marathon is in less then 48 hours. This morning I had my last 3 mile run of the week. Tomorrow is an off day and my friends and I are going to go pick up our race packets and get our numbers. We will probably drive the race course too.

I have followed my training schedule for the past 16 weeks. (I started out really slow due to my tail bone injury.) I've completed my 11 mile run. The theory is if you can run 10 miles you can run 13.1 I've done everything I can possibly do to prepare.

I am excited and a little bit nervous but I am ready.

9 comments:

Carie said...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE AMAZING.

(my word verification is nutly. I think that is kind of funny.)

Steph said...

You'll do great! Good luck! =)

Meredith said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll do great! :) Good luck!

Becca said...

Good luck! Go, Jamey, go!

Tera said...

You amaze me! I know you will rock it. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Guin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guin said...

Wow!!! Way to go!!!

Holly Ogden said...

Wow! Good luck. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Norris Fam said...

You're my inspiration...

How did it go???

I'm only up to 7 miles on my schedule.