Saturday, September 5, 2009

What's hanging in your shower?

Towels? Swimsuits? Pantyhose, or maybe even (gasp) a bra?

I betcha $20 you don't have one of these lovelies hanging in your shower...


In case you can't tell, what we have here is a SNAKE SKIN on a HANGER, hanging in the shower. It's okay to be jealous of my glamorous life. If you like I can have Jay send you your very own in the mail.
*Edited to add, Jay told me he didn't know where else to hang it for display. He's into collecting things lately. It reminds me of the time I came home to our apartment (newlywed) to find Matt draping fake ivy garlands around a bunch of framed insects. Hmmm, maybe it's genetic?




.

8 comments:

Sariahfied said...

So funny! I have always wanted one of those to hang in my shower!!!!

Carie said...

This is going to start a trend. Perhaps a post for the Enchantress 3? :)

heidi said...

deliciously disgusting. what a lucky mom you are.

Tera said...

Hilarious! I especially love the ivy and bug decor from Matt. So funny!

Meredith said...

Sick. I'm glad we don't have those genes in our house!

Norris Fam said...

You could always post that on the Enchantresses Three blog as a new decorating idea :) Everyone will want one~

Team Clark said...

Yeah, no - no snake skins here...where do you guys live again? :)

Brenna said...

Hilarious. Does it really phase you anymore?

I loved all of the NM pics. Especially the one of dad and the boys! So sweet! I am jealous you got to spend so much time there. I am sure Jake enjoyed having all those boys to play with, blue fur and all!