Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kindergarten Fitness Performance

Our family got to go to Jay's school to watch his grade level do a Fitness Performance. Jay's class did the "Pacer" demonstration which shows how the kids run to build endurance. Jay rocked it and was one of the last four still running at the end. At the bottom is a video of all the Kindergartner's singing part of a muscle song. My favorite part is when they say "gluteus maximus" and Jay turns around and giggles. Ridge also makes an appearance.



Jay with his darling teacher Mrs. Todd




2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Go Jay! What a fun program.

BTW an ARGO is an amphibious ATV. If you're really interested check out argoatv.com. It is actually really fun.

Tera said...

I love the giggle with his hands over his mouth. It looks like a fun program.

Also, I have to laugh when I see Jay sleeping with Asher. My older sister slept with me AND always made me sleep closer to the window because she was scared. This continued well into our teens.