Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Fun

Here are some pictures from our Valentine's Eve and Valentine's Day morning.

Decorating sugar cookies


Chocolate dipped strawberries yum!


Jay's masterpiece. He was so proud of it and couldn't wait to eat it the next night.

Valentine's morning I ran and got each of the boys a mylar balloon to go with their cards and treats. You can't see the balloons in this picture...


but, it was a huge hit with Ridge!


Sweet happiness!

Matt got me a dozen beautiful roses and my own box of See's chocolates. We all went to lunch at Chik-fil-A, and then had a yummy steak dinner at home together. We wrote down things we loved about each family member and read them out loud.
I am so lucky to be surrounded by so much love.
p.s. Matt & I went to lunch alone on President's day

5 comments:

Carie said...

What a fantastic day - the balloons are such a good idea.

Brenna said...

You mean your very own box of chocolates? You didn't have to share them with anyone?

What a fun family date! I miss Chik-fil-A's waffle fries and non-advertised all white meat nuggets! Reminds me of Utah.

P.S. I am glad you guys got to go out alone, no little ones attached. Who says you can't share the love on a day other than V-Day?

MissRochelle said...

Whoa whoo, sexy Presidents Day lunch. Nice. He.

Megan said...

Jay's cookie is stinkin' awesome! It look like something the bakers in my house would create!! Love it!

amberd. said...

this is why you are awesome with a J and I am not!