Sunday, January 25, 2009

Zoot Suit


Asher was excited to wear his suit to church for the first time, today so he could be "just like Daddy."


His new latest quote came yesterday when he told me:

"I'm about to throw up, because you won't buy me Kirby."

Kirby is a cartoon that I rented last week that the boys loved (and I didn't like). Asher has been asking for it all week. I guess I'll be cleaning up throw up for the next little while. Funny kid.

Where does the time go? Here is Jay in the same suit compliments of Meme & Papa Jenkins. He's the same age in these shots that Asher is now. 3 years 10 months. The Zoot suit lives on & hopefully will make it to Ridge too! I need to remember that we're raising 3 future missionaries!

6 comments:

Sariahfied said...

Holy cuteness!!! I love those boys so much!

Brenna said...

Definitely Super Handsome! I cannot believe how grown up Asher looks!
I can't wait to see Ridge wearing that suit!

Norris Fam said...

I'm imagining them in my head carrying their scriptures and singing 'I hope they call me on a mission'. I will tell you one thing though...those little boys are SO HANDSOME!

Tera said...

I love seeing little boys in suits. Your boys are adorable!

Plus I absolutely love the hilarious quotes that you post. Your boys are so dang funny, and you're such a good mom to document them.

Meredith said...

Super cute!!!! They are adorable.

amberd. said...

dang...you guys make cute babies. I love the throwing up comment. I laughed out loud. hahaa!