Monday, December 22, 2008

Dipping Chocolates Rowley style

We got together with some friends tonight to dip chocolates. Our friends the Rowley's are famous for their chocolate expertise. Eric & Meredith spent many hours prepping the filling for our Boston cremes so we could get to work flavoring and shaping. We made several kinds. Boston cremes plain and with nuts, caramels...mint crunch with candy canes, orange and almond. So delicious and dangerous to have around. There goes the 3 pounds I lost this month!
Only 3 days til Christmas!

Matt taste testing!


I wish my hat was pulled down lower, my head looks huge!



Tiffany, Jamey & Mer


Eric...
the chocolate maestro



Not pictured Jason (the photographer) Whitney

7 comments:

heidi said...

you are beyond adorable in that hat. you look like and adult sized confection.

Meredith said...

It was fun! We made sooooo much, too! I'm definitely going on a diet when Christmas is over!!!!!

That picture of Eric cracks me up...I have to show him! And you looked super cute in your hat!

flem-fam said...

I don't think your head looks big - I think you look hot!

Norris Fam said...

Oh man...I want some of those!

And for the record...your head DOES look huge! (j/k ha ha!)

Carie said...

SO FUN!!! Chocolate + friends: how does it get any better than that?

LOVE the hat, shirt and cardigan.

Miss you!

Brenna said...

Matt looks like he is really torn in the pic of you and him. Chocolates or wife...Hmmmm?! Be wise Matt!
Adore the Beenie! I want one...and some of that yummy candy. Looks like a rockin, sweet cavity and friend filled party. Just like I like em!

Sariahfied said...

Im baack! Love you! Sari