Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alvin & the Chipmunks

At Christmas all the Utah cousins went to see Alvin & the Chipmunks. Our boys liked the movie a lot but loved the music more. So being the dance/music junkie that I am, I downloaded a couple tracks from Itunes for the kids to listen to. They have seen the movie another time and are now obsessed with quoting the movie & singing the songs. We had a family dance at the church on Friday, and we took a CD with "Witchdoctor" on it. I of course forgot my camera but if you want an idea just see my previous post of Asher dancing. Just multiply it by 10. They were hilarious. As a side note, they also love Crazy Frog.

Currently they pretend they ARE the chipmunks. A recent conversation between Jay & Asher:
Jay: "I'm Simon, because he's really smart."
Asher: "I'm Theodore, because he's not really smart."

We had a picnic on the deck where I actually took some pictures and they wore their sunglasses b/c it was so bright. Then they were of course no longer boys but "Rockstar Chipmunks."








Messy licorice face

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Your boys are so darn cute! And Asher was totally hilarious at the dance! I loved how he knew every move to that crazy frog song! :)

Sariahfied said...

Honestly, the Jeppson boys have got to be the most handsome little things I have ever seen!( Im not just saying that cause I am their aunt!) Are you going to the Farewell? are you bringing any of the boys? Chloe really misses Jaydan!Love ya!

Carie said...

They really do look like Rockstar chipmunks.